Flow measurements are focused to ensure stability, repeatability, and efficiency on processes such as gas, liquid, and steam. Certain applications require unique certifications and/or specialized connections. These can include and are not limited to approvals for potable water, batching, wastewater, submersible, high temperature or high pressure, superheated steam, and ultra-high purity. With a vast offering of technologies, we can help select a compatible flow meter for your application.
McMenon Engineering manufactures a complete offering of differential-pressure flow meters in all sizes and materials.
- Orifice Plates
- Wedge Meters
- Venturi Meters
- Averaging Pilot Tube
- Flow Nozzles
UGSI Chemical Feed
UGSI Chemical Feed (formerly Wallace & Tiernan) is a premiere supplier of Variable Area Flow Meters.
- Glass-Tube, Stainless-Frame Purge Meters
- Arma-View® II Purge Meters
- Armored Purge Meters
- Armored Flowmeters
- Glass-Tube Varea-Meter® Flowmeters
- Metal-Tube Varea-Meter® Flowmeters
- Series 5700 General Purpose Flow Controllers
- Series 5750 and 5800 Purge Flow Controllers – High Pressure and Low Flow
- Electronic Transmitters
- External Flow Switchs
ABB is a worldwide supplier of flow products to meet your most demanding needs.
- ProcessMaster FEP300
- Vortex Meters
- Swirl Meters
- Coriolis Meters
- DP Flow
- Variable Area Meters
Azbil (formerly Yamatake Honeywell) manufactures a complete family of Magnetic Flow Meters and Vortex Meters.
- Magnetic Flow Meters
- Vortex Flow Meters
- VorTek VorCone
FCI manufactures level and flow products.
- ST50 Flow Meters
- ST51 /ST51A Mass Flow Meters
- ST80 Series Thermal Mass Flow Meters
- FCI FLT93 ® Series FlexSwitch™
- VORTAB® Flow Conditioners