MS10 Float Level
The MS10 is a single-pole, double-throw electric switch capable of sensing the liquid level inside a process vessel.
LevelExpert concentrates 20 years of industrial level-measurement experience into an intelligent instrument made to accurately detect levels, even in the most demanding conditions.
LLT100 Laser Level Transmitter
The LLT100 is specifically made for industrial applications and harsh environments. It provides continuous, non-contact level-measurement capabilities for process automation and inventory management in industries such as mining, aggregates, oil and gas, chemicals, food and beverages, power, pulp and paper, pharmaceuticals, and water and waste water.
KM26 Magnetic Level Gauge
• highly visible level indication with no process fluid in contact with the glass
• all construction in–house by code certified welders
• float designed and weighted for maximum accuracy with 75 grams minimum upward buoyant force
• transmitter and switch options which can be installed, adjusted, and maintained with no process interruption
• safe for corrosive, flammable, toxic, high–temperature, and high–pressure applications
• rugged design – low or no maintenance