Siemens BT300 is designed specifically for the demands of today’s HVAC systems. Increased focus on energy efficiency of variable flow systems has increased the need for easy-to-use and highly reliable variable frequency drives to reduce the cost of installation and maintenance while maximizing energy savings.
- Motor switch ride-through
- Thin-film capacitors
- View/monitor nine parameters at one time
- Smallest type 12-footprint on the market
- Standard Integration Protocols (APOGEE® P1, BACnet, Modbus, Metasys N2)
Half of today’s drive specifications require bypass functionality. The BT300 conventional bypass is designed to meet these growing needs. It offers the same sophisticated features and easy-to-use menu structure found in the BT300 VFD and utilizes selector switches and indicator lights as primary functions. This makes installation and commissioning quick and easy.
- Bypass Start-up Wizard
- Diagnostic board with test points
- Control logic short circuit protection
- 100,000 AIC short circuit rating
- Compact design
The NEMA Type 3R bypass and NEMA Type 3R drive are companion packages for the family of BT300 VFDs. NEMA Type 3R enclosed are manufactured for outdoor locations. Enclosures with this rating provide a degree of protection to personnel against access to hazardous parts, to equipment inside to keep out solid foreign objects (falling dirt) and water (rain, sleet, snow); They are undamaged by ice forming on the enclosure.
- 3-Contactor: Input, output and bypass
- Fused disconnect
- Common remote start/stop
- Bypass – Door-mounted control devices
BT300 VFD NEMA Type 3R Drive and Bypass
- 3-Contactor: Input, Output and Bypass
- Fused Disconnect
- Common Remote Start/Stop
- Bypass – Door-Mounted Control Devices