House Brand Tubing – Stainless Steel, Copper and Specialty Alloys
Rawson has both domestic- and foreign-manufactured, seamless and welded, stick or coil stainless-steel tubing for instrumentation and hydraulic applications. Tubing made from specialty metals and alloys, such as copper refrigeration tubing, Monel, and Hastelloy, are also available.
- 304L and 316L
- Welded or seamless
- 20 ft. sticks or coiled
- Domestic or imported
- Outside diameter: 1/16” through 4.00”
- Wall thickness: .010” through .250”
- Welded: ASTM A249 and ASTM A269
- Seamless: ASTM A213 (average wall) and ASTM A269
- Hard or soft lengths and soft coils
- Refrigeration, HVAC and plumbing applications
SPECIALTY ALLOYS & APPLICATIONS
- Monel 400
- High pressure applications
Please inquire for availability and pricing.